Return to the front page
The church consists of a Chancel and Nave, with north and south aisles, a south porch and a west tower with a spire. The earliest part of the church is the west tower with its broach spire, which dates from the 13th century. The rest of the church was rebuilt and enlarged about 1330.
This is one of the saddest poems we have ever read on a grave!
Thomas was a Shop Keeper.
Martha lost her husband and infant daughter in 18 days.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on September 8th 2016