Return to the front page
A chapel at Bednall dates from the 12th century. The present church of All Saints dates from 1846. The original chapel consisted of a nave and chancel and a wooden bell turret at its west end. Stained glass was added in the east and west windows in 1862 and 1894 respectively. The glass in the north windows and the desk and lectern date from 1915 and electric lighting was installed in 1937.
The ages and dates of death of six children of Richard and Elizabeth Evans make for sad reading.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), UK.
This page was last updated on March 7th 2017.