Return to the front page
Binbrook's parish church is dedicated to St Mary and St Gabriel. There were two village churches, St Mary and St Gabriel, since disappeared. A new church with joint dedication was built in 1869 by James Fowler.
The text has been arranged in an unusual order.
"... with red hair and a temperament to match ...".
Charles died of wounds and was buried at sea in 1916.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on April 17th 2015.