Return to the front page
This village church has a late thirteenth century core. The Lady Chapel was dedicated in 1343 and the nave was rebuilt in the early sixteenth century. There was also substantial restoration in 1906-1908 to the designs of W D Caroe.
It was a shame we couldn't take this summary chart with us!
A memorial to the six children of Thomas and Elizabeth Browne.
The wall monument to Sir Thomas Browne who died in 1633 and his wife with kneeling alabaster figures.
Modern epitaphs can be as moving as those written long ago
Martin Nicholson - Shropshire, United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on August 30th 2014.