Return to the front page
Built in the Decorated style, 1864/65, by W J Hopkins. A fairly plain church but its main feature is the west rose window. Designed by A J Davies and made by the Bromsgrove Guild. It was installed and dedicated in 1921 as a memorial to the 12 men of the village who died in the First World War. Each of the 12 main panels represents the regiment or part of the armed forces in which the men served.
William was an Entomologist and Master Bee Keeper.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on April 20th 2016.