Return to the front page
The nearby churchyard was closed for burials and this cemetery was consecrated in 1882 on the opposite side of the road. Roadworks led to the removal and relocation of some stones in 1967 and further clearance took place in 1970.
Martin Nicholson - Shropshire, United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on September 27th 2011