Return to the front page
The small ancient church of St. Lawrence, built c.1200, and described by Pevsner as ".... a perfect 13th century village church, small but of great dignity,...". The church was extensively restored in 1866, which involved fitting a new roof, repairs to the windows and gable-ends and the addition of a new circular window to the east gable.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on August 29th 2015.