Return to the front page
The Anglican church was built in 1838 for the joint township and also for a part of Ashby Wolds in Leicestershire.
A wonderful stained glass window remembering workers in the local coal and clay industries.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on September 8th 2016.