Return to the front page
The church was built by Benjamin Ferrey in 1853/54, opened in 1857 and consecrated in 1862. A chapel-of-ease to Belbroughton it still remains within the Benefice of Belbroughton.
John "missing at sea" and Percy "missing on air operations" are reported on the same stone.
"Jesus came to gather flowers, he paused and gently gathered ours."
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on September 10th 2015.