Return to the front page
The west tower survives from the original 14th/15th century church. Fragments of the old building were used in the substantial rebuilding of the nave and chancel in 1874/75, by Worcester architect W J Hopkins.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on April 12th 2016.