Return to the front page
The church has a 12th century origin but much of what can be seen is 13th or 14th century. It was restored in the 19th century.
Tthe alabaster effigy of Sir Henry Vere (d. 1493), founder of the chantry.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on October 21st 2015.