Return to the front page
A limestone church, the nave walls are Norman, the tower was added in the 15th century. There is other work from the 14th and 15th centuries and the chancel was rebuilt by Sir G G Scott in 1862.
Charles Parker was Rector of the church for 57 years. He is remembered both inside the church and in the churchyard.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on May 16 2016.