Return to the front page
Situated below Little Mountain, Holy Trinity commands fine views towards the Radnor Hills and Herefordshire. Built by the Penoyre family who have owned land locally for over 500 years and consecrated in 1851, its first vicar was the Revd. W T Napleton Stallard Penoyre.
"Sidesman of this church".
The gravestone of the 9th Viscount Portman.
Organist of this church for over 62 years.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on February 17th 2015.