Return to the front page
The church originates from the 12th century though much of it was rebuilt in the 14th century when the nearby manor house and rectory were built and the distinctive green copper spire was added in 1855.
An unusual and effective way to remember the war-dead of the village.
David was an Architect, Engineer and Navigator.
Mary died aged 2 weeks in 1694. Amazingly the inscription can still be read.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on June 6th 2016.