Return to the front page
All Saints is a small church built of local stone with limestone dressings. Created for the local miners in 1869 as a chapel of ease to Castlemorton. The architect was Frederick Preedy who also designed the stained glass of the east window.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on March 31st 2016.