Return to the front page
The current church probably dates from the 13th century, and was not built on the site of the earlier Saxon church. The earliest remaining architectural feature in the church is the north doorway which dates from the 13th century. When the north aisle was added to the church around 1480, the old doorway was moved outward and re-used.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on May 9th 2016.