Return to the front page
The ancient parish of Church Lench appears in the Domesday Book of 1086. Its earliest recorded history reveals that it was a gift by Kenred of Mercia to Evesham Abbey in 708. Its church, All Saints, is currently Church of England, and its earliest recorded priest was in residence in 1086. The 12th-century church was significantly extended during the 14th century and the 15th century.
"Umpa Dumpa Dee"
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on May 9th 2016.