Return to the front page
Little remains of the 12th century church, which was rebuilt in 1480-82. The present building comprises a medieval chancel and crossing tower, and a modern west porch on the site of the east bays of the nave; the transepts and the two chapels flanking the choir are in ruins.
The Goffey family were Staffordshire Blue Brickmakers.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on March 14th 2016.