Return to the front page
Most of what can be seen of the church dates from the the 1867 reconstruction by W H Knight. There are remains of a 12th century window in the south wall of the chancel and the roofs of the nave and the south aisle are possibly 15th century.
Martin Nicholson - Shropshire, United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on July 22nd 2014.