Return to the front page
The church dates back to about 1200 with 14th, 16th and late 18th century alterations and additions.
In the south aisle there is a 14th century tomb chest recess with a recumbent carved skeleton. A member of the Blount family, it was moved from a tomb chest in the Blount Chapel.
The stained glass in the church is quite superb.
Martin Nicholson - Daventry, United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on November 23rd 2013.