Return to the front page
The Parish Church of St Michael and All Angels was consecrated in 1869 and replaced it's predecessor about 50 yards away as a result of the patronage of Rev John Jones who died in 1859 who was former rector of the old church .
Three generations of the same family served the congregation from 1888 until 2008 - 120 years.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on March 10th 2015