Return to the front page
The church was extensively restored in 1874-75 by Hopkins and Ewan Christian. The older parts are of sandstone rubble. It comprises a nave with a 12th century north wall and a modern south aisle of four bays, a rebuilt 14th century chancel, a later medieval west tower and a timber porch on stone foundations.
William Childers served on HM Gun Vessel Flint.
Two gravestones shared the same unusual design feature.
"Buried elsewhere in this churchyard".
A. S. Gledhill served under an alias.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on April 12th 2016.