Return to the front page
Pulford Parish Church is named after St. Mary. It was rebuilt in 1844, to a design by the architect John Douglas, the benefactor being Hugh Lupus Grosvenor, 1st Duke of Westminster. Mention of a church on the site can be traced back the 12th century. The church's spire is 120 feet high. In the 1980s a fire completely destroyed the roof of the church tower, which was later restored.
A pleasant window by Kempe - Faith, Hope and Charity
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on July 13th 2017.