Return to the front page
The parish church is dedicated to Saint Edith and is a Grade II* listed building. Dating from the 11th century, it was largely rebuilt using greenstone and ironstone in 1868 by R. T. Withers, with some reused early medieval material.
Joe was a "Lincolnshire legend".
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on April 16th 2015.