Return to the front page
This unusual church, situated close to the River Severn, was built in the 12th and 17th centuries and restored in 1893.
"Adored old granny" is a lovely way to be remembered.
£1.10.0 was enough to buy coal for the poor of the parish each Christmas.
Martin Nicholson - Daventry, United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on June 29th 2012