Return to the front page
The present parish church, dedicated to Saint Tysilio, dates from 1867 but tradition states that a church was founded here by Tysilio in the seventh century. Certainly the shape of the churchyard suggests a very much earlier church existed on the same site.
An organist for 70 years.
Three siblings died within seven months - aged 12, 16 and 20. There must be a "back story" here!
Martin Nicholson - Shropshire, United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on November 4th 2013.