Return to the front page
The church is a simple early 14th century building, with a tower added within the west end of the nave in the 17th. Its glory is the south chapel, added in 1614, containing an outstanding series of monuments to the Berkeley family.
Two sisters chose to be buried near to their aunt who had been married to the Bishop of Salisbury.
The multi-toed feet come complete with claws.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on April 12th 2016