Return to the front page
Theddlethorpe village is a dispersed settlement which comprises two historic parishes, Theddlethorpe All Saints in the north-west and Theddlethorpe St Helen in the south-east. The present church was nearly completely rebuilt in 1866 although some parts of the medieval church survive including the narrow tower arch.
"... departed this life by divine Providence in a tempestuous gale of wind ..."
.William Ward was a Miller.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on April 15th 2015.