Return to the front page
The church was built in 1865 by E Haycock Jnr. on the site of a former priory of the order of Tiron, a branch of the Benedictine order.
General Lázár Mészáros (English: Lazarus Mészáros) (Baja, 20 February 1796 Eywood, 16 November 1858), was the Minister of War during the 1848 Hungarian Revolution. This is the first totally bilingual memorial that reports an exhumation that we have found.
Martin Nicholson - Shropshire, United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on June 30th 2014.