Return to the front page
The village church dedicated to St James was originally built in 1212. It was then enlarged and rebuilt in 1869 under the direction of G E Street, the architect being Andrew Capper. The main additions were a combined vestry and organ chamber on the north side and a new south porch. The church was re-opened after restoration in 1870 having been closed for 44 years.
Elizabeth Morris lost five of her children in infancy.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on March 7th 2017