Return to the front page
The church has a long history of ministering to a small village community. Before Norman times the mud and wattle building was dedicated to St Leonard , a Saxon saint, but the name was changed at the restoration of the building in 1887 to its present dedication.
This is the first multi-face sun-cube we have seen.
Arthur Exton was a Beekeeper.
Two brothers who both died on active service in 1916.
The only stained glass in the church is in the West Window commemorating two sons of the Butt family of Holcombe House, Bulls Hill. The glass is modern.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on July 11th 2015.