Return to the front page
There has been a church on the current site in the centre of the village since the 14th century. This original wooden church was one of the few buildings to survive the Great Fire in 1777. However, due to disrepair, this church was demolished and a new stone church was built in 1857. This was then extended in 1894, and is the church still currently standing.
James was a church organist for 60 years.
Kempe window - The Crucifixion, SS Mary and John.
Claire Christine Nicholson and Martin Piers Nicholson - Ticklerton (Shropshire) and Daventry (Northhamptonshire), United Kingdom.
This page was last updated on March 7th 2017.